Our season is now closed. Cherry season normally run from mid November to early to mid January each year.
Prices are a guide and may change.
Sweet and Morello Cherries
13yrs – Adult: $ 10.00
5-13 years: $ 5.00
Under 5 free
Buckets and bags are provided. Please note prices may vary weekly.
Pick your own
Sweet Cherries $13.00- $15.00 per kg
Morello Cherries (for cooking/juicing) $12 per kg.
Pre-picked sweet cherries $15.00 – $18.00 per kg
Pre-picked morello without stems $14.00 per kg or $15.00 with stems.
Pre-picked orders of 5kg or more please call us to place your order (03) 5989 2237.
Pre- picked fresh avocados from our farm also available at the farm.
- Our cherry trees are maintained at a height that allows for easily access to the fruit.
- We also maintain our orchard with a mowed grass surface, however the ground may be uneven.
- Clothing and footwear – always wear enclosed flat sole shoes or appropriate footwear. Hot days bring a hat, sunscreen and water. Cold/wet days bring coats/rain jacket or umbrella.
- The stem should be left on the cherry when it is picked from the tree to help keep the fruit fresh for longer.
- Cherries are picked into buckets provided and then weighed and placed in a bag for you to take home.
- Cherries do not ripen once they have been picked from the tree.
How to store your cherries
- Cherries must be dry when placed in the fridge. (if wet or damp this will reduce their shelf life)
- Place your cherries in an opened container. This air flow is important to improve the longevity of your cherries. Regularly check your fruit for blemishes and remove those as they can spoil the other cherries.
All our cherries are 100% grown on our farm in Red Hill.